PPC (Pay Per Click)
PPC (Pay Per Click) stands out amongst all the digital marketing strategies because of its advantages of increasing traffic on your website and also promoting business online.
Businesses are going online these days and with enhancements in technology, the number of personal websites holders is at its peak. The medium for communication is more simplified due to the web presence of business with the target audience. And digital marketing has proven to be a cost-effective solution in today’s world. The web presence has opened gateways for marketers to earn via the internet and PPC (Pay Per Click) has taken center stage in this initiative.PPC (Pay Per Click) stands out amongst all the digital marketing strategies because of its advantages of increasing traffic on your website and also promoting business online.
PPC (Pay Per Click):
Popular model of digital marketing which pays certain charges to the advertisers or promoters each time the advertisement is endorsed. Search engine advertising is the subset of PPC advertising campaigns. This PPC strategy helps display paid PPC ads on renowned websites like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. Analyzing various designs of PPC advertisements digital marketers conclude that the PPC advertisements have simplified designs. Unlike other internet advertisements, they do not comprise infographics or videos. Less is more goes best when it comes to PPC advertisement design. A clear headline, few short lines of text, and a URL is the structure of the advertisement that does wonders on the internet. Websites reserve spaces while designing to enable advertisers to promote PPC ads which in turn drive traffic.
Further, let us discuss the types of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertisements.
Types of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertisements:
PPC advertising is the most profitable digital technique. Hence as a digital marketing consultant, the understanding of the various types of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertisements is essential. The proper sync or alignment of business requirements with the right type of PPC advertisement is a crucial task. There are two types of PPC(Pay Per Click) which are Flat rate PPC and Bid based PPC. The terminology flat-rate PPC is the method in which the cost is paid based on every click on the advertisement and the more clicks the more is the cost generated. In the case of Bid based PPC, there is competition between two advertisers based on SEO(Search Engine Optimisation) keywords. The basis for this PPC advertisement auction is SERP(Search Engine Results Page).
- Search Ads: The most common type of PPC advertisement is Search Ads. These are used for experimenting with PPC advertising. Depending on the SEO keyword the search ads are auctioned and the rate per click is decided.
- Display Ads: Another form of PPC advertisement is Display PPC advertisements. This strategy is to advertise and promote the product or service online through the display of ads. However, the conversion rate for PPC display ads is lower than PPC search ads as they appear to the target audience that is interested and inclined towards your product or service.
- Remarketing Ads: The backend mechanism for remarketing ads involves the analysis of the search history, watch time of videos, and previous subscribers.Since the user has shown interest in the particular product/service the PPC remarketing ads are displayed to them.
- Video Ads: The PPC video ads use the Social Media Marketing platform Youtube to display video ads. The video ads are also called Pre-Roll ads.
- Gmail Sponsored Ads: Gmail is the predominant platform for the display of advertisements.An excellent way to create brand awareness and drive traffic. Google Analytics works best here as it helps online business owners to analyze and strategize better marketing depending on the number of clicks, Gmail saves, and forwards.
How does PPC(Pay Per Click) work?
PPC works on the basis of auction and bidding. The PPC advertisers search for SEO-rich keywords and phrases by the multidimensional thought process that would target the audience. They analyze the brand and product that is potentially strong to appear on SERP (Search Engine Results Page). The right-hand corner of websites is reserved for advertisements. This makes the PPC ads more visible and noticeable even when the website is crowded.CPC(Cost Per Click) and CPM(Cost Per Million Impressions) are the basis for costing PPC ads.
Success factors for PPC advertisement implementation:
The size of the online business doesn’t matter, what actually matters is the implementation and incorporation of an effective PPC strategy. The key factors for the success of the online business are the appropriate adjustments to met the business goals: Ads Keywords; Landing Pages; Quality Score; Budget of Business.
Top five reasons to implement PPC(Pay Per Click) advertising digital marketing strategy:
- Instant visibility and attention - PPC advertising implementation venture doesn’t require much time to make your online business popular in the digital market. Setting billing preferences and groups help better implementation.
- Better Reach to the target audience - Analysing the target audiences for the previous purchases and visitors to websites help business owners to get insights on the interested audiences. Otherwise, it is ideally impossible to understand the buying strategy of millions of digital audiences.
- Accountability: For top-notch performance, accountability is a must.Because handling accounts give you the authority to set the price of CPC(Cost Per Click) and get better insights on ROI (Return On Investment).The decision on whether to continue PPC or not solely depends on you as an account holder.
- Decide the target areas: The cost-effective solution for PPC implementation is in-depth market research on who your audience is and then define areas where to publish your PPC advertisements.
- Effective Marketing Tool: PPC advertising takes care of its online business owners helping them to decide on which keywords to be used for better customer focus. It narrows down the words and keywords used by buyers to purchase products/services online.
Conclusions and major takeaways:
On discussing the various aspects of PPC(Pay Per Click) Advertisement is a powerful digital marketing tool that works great if used effectively. Proper planning and budgeting can take online business ventures to greater avenues. In-depth knowledge of SEO-based keywords and phrases is also an important aspect to be considered whilst implementing the PPC advertising tool.PPC campaign primarily focuses on the bidding amount. The bid for the keyword is the core aesthetics to generate traffic on websites.PPC advertising requires patience and the concentration should initially be on sales conversion rates than CPC (Cost Per Click). Our team of PPC (Pay Per Click) management experts helps you strategize businesses to grow and attract chunks of visitors to your website.