NFT Design Is Growing
Everyone knows that currently, NFT art has the fastest growth in the industry. So if you are plan to enter, now is the best time. Don’t worry, you don’t need to make files on your own, you can also hire graphic designer.
In our last article, you understood the concept of NFT art--What it is, how it works, and how it will help you as a graphic designer. Today, I will mention some amazing facts about its growth in the ever-growing industry.
Everyone knows that currently, NFT art has the fastest growth in the industry. So if you are planning to enter, now is the best time. Don’t worry, you don’t need to make images or files on your own, you can also hire a graphic designer for the same.
So, without any delay, let’s start with our today’s read.
Just to brief you on NFTs--It is just like the cryptocurrency that runs on blockchain technology and is gaining traction around the world.
In the past few months, NFT has had a boom in the industry and almost everyone is entering the industry. Many superstars around the world are launching their own NFT art collection. (EconomicTimes)
- Lionel Messi has launched its ‘Messiverse’ NFT Crypto Art.
- Amitabh Bachan becomes the 1st Indian star to roll out the NFT art collection which will be available on BeyondLife.club.
- Works from artists like Blake Kathryn, Chad Knight, Mat Maitland, and MBSJQ were sold at the timed auction on September 20th, 2021.
This doesn’t end here.
- Crypto art or the NFT art has become the summer job for many teenagers, rather than bagging the job in nearest restaurants or the grocery stores. NFT existed for years but had a clear jump in the past few months only.
- The millennials are making 25000% returns on the new crypto art that blends gaming. The NFT arts called “CryptoPunk” fetched $11.8 million in the auction.
- The second-biggest cryptocurrency - Ether rose high to $4027 on 3rd September 2021, which is more than 50% of July’s end.
- The work “Every day's - The First 5000 Days" by Beeple was sold to the Metakovan and Twobadour Panar, a.k.a Vignesh Sundaresan and Anand Venkateswaran at the whopping cost of $69 million.
- They have also built their monument named “The Souk” in the online virtual world.
- In July 2021, the NFT generated $1.2 billion in sales. (DappRadar)
The list will go on and on forever. Looking at the NFT news, one thing I can surely assure you is that NFT is going to stay and dominate the industry. The upward slope it is taking is really commendable. Everyone is willing to invest their money as well as time in creating the digital artwork, files, content, and much for the NFT.
What Should You Do?
This isn’t the question you should have asked! Looking at the selling price of NFTs, it is worth entering the market. Also, once you sell the token, that doesn't stop there. Every time it is sold you will get the royalty points. Isn’t that amazing?
Worried about making digital artwork? Don’t be. Hire a designer from Redlio Designs and get your NFT art ready as per your requirement.