front-end web developer is to create user-interactive client-side programming for websites. The front-end developer has to consider various resolutions and screen sizes while designing websites.
The task of the front-end web developer is to create user-interactive client-side programming for websites.
On average the front-end developer for a reputed US-based IT company is it Apple, Google, or Facebook earns around US$400,000 annually. (Latest salary insights)
Impressive are the packages offered by start-ups globally for front-end developers.
The primary objective of web development is to ensure the sites are in a format that is easy to read and relevant to the users. The front-end developer has to consider various resolutions and screen sizes while designing websites. Things front-end developers need to confine in mind is that the site should be compatible with different browsers (cross-browser), operating systems (cross-platform), and devices (cross-device), hence planning is a vital concept here.
Is Web development complex? Why?
Front-end developers have a tougher role to play than back-end staff. The reasons are as follows:
- Ever-evolving customer expectations
- Making the web designs compatible with different platforms
- Understanding website behavior and security issues are challenging
- Empathy to develop everything from the users’ point of view
What skills are we looking for in a front-end developer?
An amalgamation of primary technical skills associated with web design and performance and soft skills make a front-end developer suitable for the role that we provide.
- HTML (Hypertext Mark-up Language): the foremost basic skill that any front developer must know because it’s bread and butter for the creation of internet sites.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets): For a presentation of the content, CSS determines the design of internet sites right from animations, color, and fonts. It helps recreation of the planning and feel of the sites.
- Command Line: To facilitate better pointing and clicking user experiences GUIs(Graphical User Interfaces) are essential.
- Restful Services/APIs: A technology that allows two computers to speak.
- UI/UX Design: The efficiency of any website is set by program (UI) and user experience (UX). A front-end developer should make it compatible with varied platforms utilizing various automation tools.
- Visual Editing: Creating visually impressive web pages and determining the visual hierarchy to create elements that appear clickable.
- GIT/Version Control: In recording changes and tracking modifications within the code Version control systems are used and GIT could be a niche player.
- Wireframing: A structural blueprint of any webpage. This facilitates the identification of mistakes before the designing process starts.
- Debugging: Bugs are inevitable and a face developer should be proficient enough to repair them.
Some human skills are essentials before tech giants go for technical skills. Even a tech genius will be unable to work effectively in a collective workspace without the below mandate list of human skills:
- Teamwork: Harnessing core competencies of varied types of people
- Communication: Meaningful interaction and meeting the purpose of every conversation
- Problem Solving: To identify and define what’s wrong or missing
- Creativity: Using your imaginative skills to bring things into reality
- Attention to Detail: Application of cognitive abilities for efficient and accurate results
- Business Acumen: Understanding how a company makes money and achieves its goals and objectives
What are we looking for?
Front-end development is a field of constant evolution and scope. To outsource your front-end development skill set and adapt to an environment of growth we are hiring professionals developers having a versatile skill set that will delight our customers.